Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Love You Forever

|
 Well hi, it's time for a new Gossamer Blue layout!

I fussy cut this large floral piece from one of the 1 Canoe 2 patterned papers in the January Gossamer Blue Main Kit, then adhered it to this perfect polka dot paper.


I love the graphic mix of florals and dots :)


I kept the embellishing to a minimum; a few stickers that I added fun foam to for dimension.



I used my sewing machine to add a bit of stitching and added tangled thread tucked in behind the photo and embellishments.  Love that look of random threads.


I added the X O clips to the white space of the photo.  I really like adding elements on the photo when I can.

The love you forever stickers have special meaning; this is something my sister has always said to my nieces and nephews, and now she says it to Q.  You know the book, "I'll Love You Forever,"???  My sister discovered it many years ago and gave it to one of my nieces.  It's become a favorite in my family.

xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9