Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Brilliant

|
Don't we all think our kiddo is the most brilliant ever?

Well, mine is.  ;)

Brilliant and a talented artist!


I had some lighting issues the day I took this, everything is much warmer than I typically go for.

I used Life Pages cards as my main embellishments, trimming the top and bottom cards to fit the page.  A few wonky layers behind the photo adds just the right touch for my little artist.


Pink Paislee has some great die cut words in the Moonstruck ephemera.  Perfect (and easy!) titles.


Adore that everyday adventures LP card.  The little tree fits perfectly.  I added some gold thread stitching just for additional texture and shine.


I've been trying to not over-think my pages.  At this point I make them for the joy of making.  I'm not focused on a story at all, just creating because it truly brings me joy.  My pages are much more simple but I love them.

Stay random!
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9