Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Clique Kits | IG Share | Fascination

|
I am guesting at Clique Kits this month and would love it if you would check out all the fabulous work created using the December Clique Kits.  Head on over to Instagram and search the following hashtags:


  • #Cliquekits
  • #Clique_Connect_Create
  • #CKDecemberkit
  • #CKWONDERLAND
  • #CKPepRally

I used an older cut file frame and a December cut file from Clique Kits for the title, drawing the word "fascination" with my Silhouette, hand-stitching and using water colors to make that pink stand out from the black and white.


For a bit of fun I used several Shimmerz sprays and some Heidi Swapp gold, splattering on the top left and bottom right corners.




The butterflies are also from Clique Kits, love them cut out of vellum with gold.  I adhered the butterfly bodies and then stitched through them with gold thread.

The photo is backed with tissue paper from my stash; I added the frame with my tiny attacher, also tucking in a few exclusive paper tabs and die cuts.  To finish I added some Jillibean Soup wood veneer shapes.



You fascinate me ;)
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9