Top Social

paper goodies and family life

The Cut Shoppe | Guest Designer

|
I was given a wonderful opportunity to create a layout using The Cut Shoppe files by the kind and talented Ashley Horton, and I was sooooooo glad because I have had my eye on this Leaf Pile file!!!





I used the 8.5x11 file and sized it a little bigger to fit on this 9x12 page.  I added in gold machine-stitching and some Simple Stories ephemera.  This photo is from last year and I wanted to find the perfect products for it, the Leaf Pile file is exactly what it needed to tell the story.


Thank you Ashley for letting me guest for The Cut Shoppe!  If you haven't used any of the TCS files I suggest you head on over to Etsy and see all the awesome stuff in Ashley's shop.

xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9