Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | XOXO

|
Hello!  I have another layout share using the October kits from Gossamer Blue.  For this page I used the Rosey Posey cut file from The Cut Shoppe, cutting it really big, then hand-stitching all around it. Yes, it took what felt like forever.  And YES, it was worth it ;)



The base of the layout is two papers from the Maggie Holmes Gather collection.  I adhered them together and then machine-stitched.  I kept the rest of the page rather simple so all the sewing stands out.



I embellished with the Gather ephemera pack, adding some black and white ribbon from my stash to tie in the photo and the XOXO, which also doubles as my title.


Keep dancing, ballerina girl ;)
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9