Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | My Girl

|
Another layout with the Crate Paper Cute Girl line?  YES PLEASE.


I did a bit of mixed media in the middle of the page to add a bit of whimsy to my page.  I was going for a fun and festive vibe and I think Shimmerz are the perfect way to add some sass to your page!

I layered the photo with some scraps leftover from other projects, then started the embellishing.  I used the Cute Girl sticker sheet, Thickers, a tassel and a few items from my stash.  Just for fun I added some gold thread tangles.



I sprayed the wood veneer "love" with No Yolking Shimmerz before adding it to my page.  The gold epoxy heart ties in to the gold on the tassel and the gold thread.


I used the Gossamer Blue Main Add-on and Bits and Pieces kits for this page.

Stay lovely!
xoxo

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9