Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Millie and June | Complete Perfection

|
I'm still loving the Millie and June collection from Fancy Pants Designs.

I've found that I especially love using it with cut files, this one is from JustNick Studio.


I realize the banner says "best friend" and it's a group photo, but there's some besties in there ;)


Love the pops of gold in this collection!


I used Shimmerz products along with Heidi Swapp gold and Mr. Huey's black for mixed media on the background.


That flair badge is so delicious!

Thanks for stopping by today, hope your weekend is wonderful :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9