Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Hip Kit Club | Happily Ever After

|
Another layout using the Hip Kit Club July kits, this time I used an exclusive cut file as the main feature of my page.


I used a Silhouette sketch pen to draw the cut file, then watercolored it with some Shimmerz paints.  I also added some Shimmerz by smooshing it on the paper.  The photo is matted with several sheets of papers from the July kits.


I'll be honest, stitching those flowers drove me a bit crazy, haha!  But, as always with hand stitching, it's so worth the outcome.


Those gold puffy stickers by Freckled Fawn are adorable!  I kept the embellishing to a minimum so the hand stitching could be the star of the show.

Thanks for checking out my layout :)
xoxo


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9