Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Bloom

|
I will never tire of butterflies on my layouts.  Never.


I used a lovely butterfly cut file from The Cut Shoppe as the inspiration for my page.  I cut it twice to give the butterflies some dimension.  Can you see the Fancy Pants paper peeking out from behind?


Using Gossamer Blue July scrapbook kits made this layout come together super quick!


While I love pages with tons of embellishing, sometimes it's the simple ones that speak the loudest.

Have a happy weekend,
Jill

3 comments on "Gossamer Blue | Bloom"
  1. Sososo pretty!! Yes! I can't resist butterfly, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Eyoung! Love all your work :)

      Delete
  2. Sososo pretty!! Yes! I can't resist butterfly, too.

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9