Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Mixed Media Monday

|
Hi friends :)

This page shows my love for using cut files as stencils!  I've done it before but used embossing paste or Dazzlerz through the cut file.  This time it's spray inks from Shimmerz.


I used items from Hip Kit Club May kits to create the page; I love that Illustrated Faith paper so much that I ordered several more sheets after using it up from my kits.  Yes.  It is THAT good.  I was attempting to kill the May kit but there's so much goodness I had leftovers to use with the June kits. No complaints from this girl, haha :)


Love the effect I got on the background, smooshing some inks on top of the stenciled flowers.


The "today" is secondary to the circle punched "she blooms;" the photo shows my girly doing some crafts at a MOMS Club event, and she worked so hard on her paper towel tube rain stick.  Yep, proud mama moment for sure.

Have a happy week!
xoxo
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9