Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Mixed Media Monday

|
 SWING ME, MAMA!


How many times have I heard that phrase?  And how many times will I hear it before she learns to really swing herself?  The girly is growing up >sigh<

I used and older HKC cut file and backed it with several papers from the May Hip Kit Club kit, adding lots of Shimmerz on the white card stock for pops of color.  I did the majority of the my mixed media ink smooshing in the center of the layout, then added my photo trio to the top middle of the page.  Using small cut files and backing them with patterned papers sure does stretch your kits!



Have a happy and colorful week ;)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9