Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue | Happy Day

|
Gossamer Blue reveal is July 1 and I was so excited to share one of my layouts I'm giving a full share today :)

GB has some fabulous kits for summer this month!  BUT, I guarantee you will be able to use the gorgeous papers and die cuts on pages that aren't just for summer.  My first layout features Fancy Pants and I was completely inspired by this layout by Claudia van Rooijen I found on Pinterest.

I LOVE the use of alphas as embellishments.  So fitting for a layout about the last day of preschool.


My girly adores her preschool teacher, she's already talking about going back to school.


Some Shimmerz behind the letters to make them stand out, plus some flicks of black to tie in the black on the letters.


I'm not creative with titles so when the die cut packs include title-ready words I tend to use them instead of trying to come up with something; I'm lazy ;)

Get your July kits on the 1st at noon central!
Jill
P.S. HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT COMING TOMORROW!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9