Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Beautiful Braids

|
Happy Reveal Day!  The June kits will be LIVE at noon central, make sure to snap up these gorgeous kits packed full of Fancy Pants, Pinkfresh Studios and Simple Stories!

My first layout made with the June kits features the beautiful Atwell collection by Fancy Pants.  I started with some gesso and Shimmerz products on the Pinkfresh background paper, then added all the fab bits from Fancy Pants.


I covered the tags with the feather washi (my heart goes pitter pat for feathers!), then used the tags as a base for my Instax photo.


Love those wood veneer Gossamer Blue exclusive clips.  Love.


The Pinkfresh puffy stickers seem created just for my layouts.  The sayings work for all my pages.


I LOOOOOOOOOVE all the puffy alphas in the kits for June!  Lori really spoiled us with alpha stickers this month.

Get your kits HERE, and get'em quick, these babies are gonna go fast!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9