Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Hip Kit Club Bloom

|
Hello!  I kind of went bananas and grabbed an extra kit or two of the Hip Kit May kits; the exclusives for May are just so good.


Let's discuss the amazing cut files you get from Hip Kit each month:  Ashley Horton knocks my socks off with her cut files and the Bloom title on my page is only part of the cut file!  There's a gorgeous floral piece on top of the word Bloom I didn't even use!


And what about the exclusive die cuts and papers by Kim Watson?  Holy smokes, the package of die cuts in the May kits is WOWZERS and the papers?  It's like Kim is looking into my brain and making what I have always wanted for my layouts.


I'm still very much into using Shimmerz products on most layout, along with tangled thread and flicks of a dark ink; the May kits feature navy accents so I got out my beloved Heidi Swapp Color Shine to flick navy on this page.

I'm kind of in scrap-love with the May Hip Kits.  Just a little swoony over here ;)
2 comments on "Hip Kit Club Bloom"
  1. Jill is Amaizing you Layout love this !!!
    Xoxo Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claudia!!! I appreciate the comment :) XOXO

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9