Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Colorful Kids

|
Oh Fancy Free collection, you sure make my scrapping fun and colorful!

The May kits from Gossamer Blue are packed full of this beautiful collection by Pink Paislee. Packed. Full.


I started my page with white cardstock from my stash, added a layer of gesso and then went bananas with my fave Shimmerz products, spraying the inks on packaging and smooshing them right on the page.  Once the first layer was dry I went back in with the same colors, this time flicking the ink on to get those lovely little splatters of color.


I used a 1" circle punch on a 6x6 paper from the Bits and Pieces kit to get all those fun circles on my background, then used a Sharpie to doodle around some of the circles to add in more black for contrast.


Aren't those glitter Thickers in the Add-on Kit #2 just delicious?  I also love the chipboard sheet from the Fancy Free collection which was included in AO #2 as well.


Photo cred to my dear friend Rebekah Baier (check out her amazing photo skills!), and thanks to my other sweet friend Sasha for letting me try out her Instax printer!  Adore those girls.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9