Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Inspiration Blog Hop

|

Hello and thanks for following along on the Gossamer Blue Blog Hop!  We are celebrating February's lovely kits and I have a layout made with all Basic Grey items from the Bits & Pieces kit, Main Add-on Kit and Add-on Kit #2.


I printed my photos about 2x2 inches and matted them with papers from the 6x6 pad in the Bits & Pieces kit.  After figuring out the photo arrangement I added in chipboard and wood veneer pieces from Add-on Kit #2.  I heat embossed the wood veneer to kick them up a notch :)


I used some black and gold spray inks from my stash on the background paper to tie in the gold on the veneer pieces and the black alphas in the title.  I wanted to use the Basic Grey alphas in the kits but I had used up too many of them already!  Dang it!  They would have been a perfect fit.


I added a few pieces of the Dear Lizzy gold washi here and there for some additional gold details.

Keep on hopping to  the ever-fabulous Kellie Winnell!

Here's a complete list of our Design Team participants:
Andrea Gray

Chantal Philippe

Eunyoung Lee

Diane Payne

France Wisniewski

Heather Leopard

Jill Keller

Kellie Winnell

Kelly Xenos

Michelle Wedertz

Patricia Roebuck

Rebecca Luminarias

Sandra Dietrich

Sian Fair
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9