Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Organize Me/Quick Update

|
The day is coming my friends, and it's happening much sooner than anticipated!  Clayton U. and his dad came over yesterday to brainstorm/finalize the craft desk plans and this girl loaded up the craft room (into various other rooms of my home, ha!) to prep for the install!

The L shaped desk will be installed on Thursday.  As in tomorrow.  I can barely contain my excitement you guys, this is like a bonus Christmas Morning for me!  I have a few pictures of what the craft room looks like without all my junk in it.  My beloved Martha Stewart desk will be put in the basement and I hope Miss Q will one day come to love her and use her as much as I did.

The desk will be along the wall with the windows and the wall in the photo above.  Shelves will be underneath it for additional storage and to display some of my vintage baskets and new purchases; I plan to put embellishments and stickers in the baskets.  Here's to hoping I will put a dent in my stash since I will be able to see a lot more of what I've got!  Here's to no more cinder blocks for my standing desk!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9