Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Mixed Media Layout + Video #1

|
Hello Everyone!

I've been putting lots of thought into my blog and the direction I am hoping to take things in 2016, and one of the biggest areas I want to improve upon is videos; I enjoy making them and have been doing them primarily for design team work, but would also like to do more just for my blog.  Another area that I have to do better in is using up my stash.  I've got a good sized horde going on and want to use it up!  I pass some items along to a few of my crafty friends, but I have many items that I really like and just haven't gotten around to using.  2016 is the year to do better with both!

I created this layout using September kits from Gossamer Blue featuring Crate Paper's Wonder collection, plus some new to me products from Shimmerz.  I have to say, I'm hooked on Shimmerz products and hope to expand my collection of their items soon (like yesterday).

You can watch the video below or at my YouTube channel HERE.


I would love to hear your thoughts on sharing my process videos on the blog, please leave a comment and tell me what you would like to see and I'll work on adding it to my line up.  Have a great day!




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9