Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Happy New Year!

|
And Happy Reveal Day!  The Gossamer Blue kits are ready for purchase in the store, if you're a subscriber you can access them now, everyone else can grab them up at noon central.

I'm sharing my favorite layout from the January Kits, Hello Love.  I used the Main Kit and Add-on #2, along with gesso, gelatos and spray inks from my stash.  I'm really feeling the mixed media vibe lately.  My favorite gesso is by Dina Wakely and I've finally figured out how to get a super smooth and thin layer using an old gift card.  The gesso dries way fast and is ready for inks and paints in no time.


I have to say that floral paper made for some easy fussy cutting, and the text paper is probably my favorite from the January kits.  I'll show additional creations throughout the month, make sure to check back to see more!

Happy 2016!  I hope this year blesses you in every way.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9