Top Social

paper goodies and family life

DM 15 cover + title page

|
Hello!

I finally got busy on my Gossamer Blue December Memories album over the weekend.  I painted several layers of white acrylic paint on the cover, then added some silver washi and a doily from my stash, adding another layer of paint over the top of those.  The wood veneer 25 and Noel are from the kit, covered in white paint and adhered.


My title page is a 2x2 Simple Stories page from the DM kit.  I added sequins and embossing powder from my stash (No glitter?  Use embossing powder!).  To keep the acrylic pieces on my page I used some gold thread and stitched them right to the page protector.  The acetate K is from an older Gossamer Blue kit (from Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper).  2x2 kit cards finished off the page after fusing my see-thru pockets shut.


I'll have my number cards on the blog later this week!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9