Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Delight in the Details Class

|

As you may have seen on my Instagram feed, I've cooked up a class for Gossamer Blue!  The focus for the class is the little details that bring the wow factor to your layouts or cards.  I worked with Peppermint from One Little Bird to create a class stamp set that is utter perfection and will work for
many different projects.  You will receive the stamp set (image below) FREE when you enroll in the class (while supplies last).


The class kit was also designed by Peppermint and it is a full kit:  8-6x6 pattern papers, sequins in three colors, wood veneer, acrylic shapes, enamel shapes, vellum die cuts, 2-flair badges, Heidi Swapp spray ink and 3x4 and 4x6 cards.  


I was going for an end of summer feeling with the kit:  lazy, easy and relaxed days; maybe a bit of a boho vibe too.... late summer music festivals and early Fall outdoor activities.  I wanted a kit that would work for male or female, and icons that are universal and work for tons of layouts.




I hope you like my layout sneaks for the Delight in the Details class!  I created many videos for the class--some days have multiple videos!  And, of course, Gossamer Blue will provide you with PDF's, digital files and a classroom forum.  I hope you'll sign up HERE and purchase the class kit HERE.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9