Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue: Front Porch Playing

|
Another layout using August kits from Gossamer Blue.   This was a quiet moment with my girly, she was so happy digging in her cloud dough on the porch.  We had just returned from my hometown where we had several days of go-go-go and when we came home it was nice to have quiet.  Miss Q had spent 2 hours in the recliner and truly, didn't move an inch.  She perked up a bit after supper and that's when I caught this photo.
I used the Main Kit for this page (currently sold out).  I love the simplicity.

Make magic :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9