Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Laurel Lane Guest DT

|
This is my final post in my guest spot for the Laurel Lane Design Team.  I am bananas for Laura's printables!!!  I strongly suggest you check out her Etsy shop HERE, and grab a few of the amazing kits she has for sale.
This pocket letter (PL) features Dear Lizzy papers from my stash (from an older Gossamer Blue kit), mixed in with washi, punched butterflies, Maggie Holmes and Heidi Swapp elements.  The beauty of PL's is using up your stash in a way that spreads some happy to a new friend!
This is a chipboard butterfly from Maya Road that I heat embossed.  I embossed two more of these butterflies and included them in the PL as goodies.  The sequins are adhered with micro glue dots and the butterfly is on the outside of the pocket, backed by a Laurel Lane Card that I inked.
Another Laurel Lane Designs card with Distress Markers smooshed on top.  My favorite way to use Distress Inks and Markers is as watercolors. 
This PL uses Maggies Holmes Project Life cards that I trimmed to fit in the pockets.  Again, this is a mix of items from my stash including the typewriter stamp from Mama Elephant, Dear Lizzy stickers and embellies and a Gossamer Blue exclusive embossed stamp image (Happy Camper).
I think this Laurel Lane card is one of my favorites, I love the sentiment!
Huge thanks to Laura Rahel for letting me guest DT this month!  I had so much fun working with your fabulous/lovely/just-plain-awesome products!  You're a doll :)
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9