Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue: Conga Line

|
Even though I know my sister Michell is going to kill me (and by kill me I mean yell at me and squeeze my knee really hard), I had to scrap these photos of the impromptu conga line through a store in the mall.  The girly asked her Aunt Honey to do a conga line and off they went!


I used the Gossamer Blue June Main Kit (which is still available HERE) to get a bright, sunny feeling
for this page.  The exclusive wood veneer tags were one of my favorites from the June kits.  I added some Versamark and embossing powder around the edges.  I also used a few items from the June Life Pages Themed Add-on (also {shockingly} still available HERE).  

I'm sure you already saw my big news from THIS post about staying with Gossamer Blue for another term (virtual high-fives all around!).  I've been checking out the new DT Members and you guys, this team is BANANAS!  So many talented women who create from the heart, have awesome blog skills and are just all-around cool chicks.  I can't believe I get to be on a team with them... somebody pinch me already.

I am really debating switching to a smaller format with my Life Pages.  I'm torn because I started out 12x12 in January and I don't want to be a lame-o and switch after 5 months (I do mine monthly so I haven't started on June yet), but the smaller format is calling me.  What would you do?  I'm afraid that now that I've started thinking about doing a smaller size book I'll become hateful at 12x12.  And I have a ton of 12x12 page protectors.  I would appreciate any input!

Happy Weekend!

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9