Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Together is a Wonderful Place to Be

|
Hello!  I'm up on the A Walk Down Memory Lane blog sharing this colorful layout featuring Simple Stories, Amy Tangerine and Sew Easy products.  Click HERE to read the how-to for creating this layout on A Walk Down Memory Lane's blog.
I created this as a reminder of just how wonderful my girlfriends are.  We have 20+ years as friends and I love them more now than I ever have!  And now there's 3 mini's running around, with #4 (belonging to my friend A) making his appearance in 2015.  My heart is smiling.

Do you have forever friends too?  The end of the year always makes me a little nostalgic for our crazy days...  But there's so much to look forward to in 2015, I'll be sharing more thoughts and my GO manifesto soon.
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9