Top Social

paper goodies and family life

New Facebook Page

|
I took some advice from my dear friend Rebekah at The Life of B and created a Facebook page for my blog.  Please like Creating Us on Facebook, I'm so close to 100 likes I can almost taste it!  And you know what would be the cherry on top?  If you liked Living the Life of B on Facebook too!

To like Creating Us click HERE.
To like The Life of B click HERE.

And now for a dose of cutie pie cuteness!
Miss Q, approximately 1 year ago.

Miss Q, ignoring me, approximately 1 week ago.

Here's to hoping your kids aren't ignoring you....and if they are, go like the new Facebook page!  And don't forget to enter the giveaway HERE!


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9