Top Social

paper goodies and family life

It's not my day

|
Computer updates and my Selphy printer do. not. mix.  My incredibly smart and talented husband has had to put way too many hours into trying to get that printer to stop making iPhoto mad. And still, it's just not gelling. Ugh!

I was able to get my layouts finished for Gossamer Blue, but I have several more layouts that need completed, not to mention I haven't even dug into the new GB lines!  Why oh why must you taunt me technology?!?!?!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9