Top Social

paper goodies and family life

She & Him

|
Young love.

(click on photo to see larger)

Ok, not really :)  But if we lived in a world where we could pick our child's spouse, this little guy has won the mama over already.  I adore him, and he lets me hug and squeeze and plant smooches on his face.  So what's not to love, Miss Q?  haha!  And his mama?  She's the best thing ever...a bestie for me I'll cherish always.  Yeah, we're pretty lucky, me and my Q-girl.  We found some people that just get us.

I made this layout with the fab Gossamer Blue September kits.  I know they are sold out, but the Main Kit looks available still, along with the Life Pages kit.  Subscribing to either the Main Kit or LP kit gets you a chance at add-ons a day early.  So worth it.

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9