Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue Collections NOW AVAILABLE!

|
I'm so stoked for Lori and Gossamer Blue!  The three AMAZING, FABULOUS collections are now available in the Gossamer Blue Store!  Snatch them up while you can, these beauties will surely sell out fast.

Some of my favorites from each collection listed below.  Up first, Gramercy Road!






Next up is On My Desk (puffy stickers!  childhood flashback moment ahead):




Last is the PERFECT Christmas Collection, Get Happy.





Get to shopping my friends, all three lines are the perfect addition to any stash!  Hope you had a fantastic weekend, I'm off to shop with my BFF Winif tomorrow.  What a perfect start to the week :)


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9