Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Get Happy

|
I am blown away.  Gossamer Blue has created a Christmas line that seems to offer every little thing I would want in a Christmas collection.  Get Happy by Allison Pennington offers traditional Christmas greens and reds with pops of fun colors, bright white and adorable images.  I have already started planning my December Daily album in my head!  Take a look:

Double-sided papers, where both sides are AH-MAY-ZING

Plaid puffy stickers?  Be still my heart.  Gold rub-ons?  Get outta here.  Fun stickers?  Yes please.

Lovely stamps and enamel dots for days!  Did you know enamel dots are one of my FAVORITE embellishments ever?

Wood veneer numbers that are 1 3/4 in. tall!  Shut up already!

You can totally win this fun collection by liking the Get Happy post on Instagram (gossamerblue) or on Facebook (click here).  




Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9