Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Two More Layouts....finally

|
I'm cutting it close to the wire to make the date for the Gossamer Blue monthly album challenge.  I finished my last two layouts last night and just got them uploaded to the Flickr gallery:


I'll get my May Project 12 completed tonight and I think I"ll be sitting good for the month.  I've only had a minute to check out the June kit, which arrived last week.  I'm just running like crazy on my hamster wheel it seems, not getting anywhere anytime soon!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9