Top Social

paper goodies and family life

I {heart} Just Em

|
Emily Spahn of Just Em is absolutely amaze-balls.  She's all sorts of a cool mom, makes awesome, colorful and full-of-whimsy scrapbook pages, and loves macaroni and cheese.  The cherry on top to all this?  Emily designs for Gossamer Blue too!  I love her monthly Pinterest challenges that give me a jumping off point with my layout, and get me to do something I probably wouldn't have done on my own.  Check out this month's Pinterest Challenge on the GB blog here.

I opted to design with the cool blues and greens, and created my layout using the GB May kits (which are also pretty darn amaze-balls, too).
Ok, so this layout is more blues than greens :)  And sorry about the glare on the green banner.  I'm still trying to figure out where to take the best pics of my layouts.

Go check out Emily's blog and play along with GB's Pinterest challenge!
2 comments on "I {heart} Just Em"
  1. AW! I loved seeing this post pop up in my Feedly!!! Thank you! You totally made my crappy day SO less crappy! ;) LOVING the colors in your layout! Aqua is probably my current favorite scrapbooking color! Thanks again for the great post and for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for turning around your crappy day! Thanks for the compliment on my layout, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Thanks for all your inspiration!

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9