Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Gossamer Blue April Kit

|
To say that I LOVE the April kits would be a complete understatement.  I adore the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm stuff, and the Maggie Holmes for Crate Paper makes my heart go pitter-pat.  Here's a page I made with the April kit:




I misted the background with Mister Huey's, then used a sheet of wallet photo's as my picture.  I typically have some trouble using photo frames, even tho I really like them, but think I found a good solution to my troubles by framing out the top 2 photos on the sheet + some of the Dear Lizzy paper I used in my layering.  The stripe paper is the back side of the heart paper.  There's also some washi paper from Maggie Holmes.  The triangles I used as arrows are from Studio Calico, along with the die cut flowers.  The "sweetness" sticker is Amy Tangerine, the flower clip is Maggie Holmes and the word die cuts are Dear Lizzy.  I think that covers it!  Whew!  All items are from Gossamer Blue April kits, except Mister's Huey's.
4 comments on "Gossamer Blue April Kit"
  1. Love it!! I like how you used the triangles. I can't wait to get into my kit!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased with how this turned out, thank you for liking it! April's kits are sooooo fabulous!

      Delete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! It's beautiful! And the kit is PERFECT for your gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, thanks so much! Hoping to scrap some more photos from the 1 yr photo shoot soon :)

      Delete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9