Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Swoon!

|
I just saw this posting on the Crate Paper blog and nearly passed out and did back handsprings, all at the same time!


The Pier

The pier logo
http://crate.typepad.com/cratepaper/2013/03/my-entry.html#

Chip banner

BlogReveal3

The Pier is full of adorable summer icons including popsicles, beach and pool must-haves, carousels, ice cream cones and balloons. Not only are the colors yummy, but the collection is full of adorable kraft paper and gold accents to make the summer palette pop!
Be on the lookout for some of my favorite items in the new collection: the chipboard slide frames, the clothespins with gold designs, and of course, the paper!  I hope you enjoy our newest collection and be prepared, scrolling down will make you want to get out your flip-flops!!


There is not one single thing I dislike about this collection.  Crate has definitely done it again, and I think I want to jump in and swim around in every single thing they create.  The swim suits on the line has my name written all over it.  My name is Jill and I Love Crate Paper!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9