Top Social

paper goodies and family life

GB Project 12

|
Here's what I put together for Gossamer Blue's Project 12 challenge...




I used GB's February kits to put my pages together.  I stuck with the Valentine colors and tons of hearts, with a few arrows thrown in.  I'm still having difficulty deciding on photo's, as I tend to take quite a few each month, so I end up trying to pack a bunch in.  Sometimes I feel like my pages look a little sloppy and they aren't quite telling the story I want, so maybe I need to journal more and use less photos.  Having just purchased the Canon Selphy printer, I think I will have an easier time of choosing the right pics to print, instead of printing everything and then trying to decide.  We shall see what the March Project 12 brings!  And I STILL need to work on photographing my layouts, but I'm determined to overcome the iPhone obstacle and nail it next time around :)

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9