Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Ok, it's time.

|
Time to get this thing going.  And stick with it.  And to not give up after three blog entries.  And to stop starting all my sentences with And.

I created these four beauties with the Gossamer Blue October kits:

This Is Us, photo taken by Tracy Perrett

Mama's Girl, Instragram pics printed by Printstagram

Tattoo Kisses, Instagram pic

Nobody Puts Baby In A Basket, photos taken by Tracy Perrett

Let's get things straight right off the bat....I use my phone to take my pictures, so these layouts were photographed with my iPhone 5 and cropped.  I have a camera, but no camera cord to plug said camera into my little Mac, so pretty much every photo I post will have been taken with my phone.  That's just the way it is.  And yes, I am an avid, crazy scrapbooking gal, who scrapbooks pics from her phone.  Which I think is a good point to make on this first post....you can be an avid, crazy scrapbooking gal who doesn't own a fancy camera!  Yes, you want good pics on your pages, but I truly believe that pictures from your point and shoot or PHONE will work just fine.

The next four layouts were created with the Gossamer Blue September kit:




While I'm married to one of the smartest, most computer savvy geeks on the planet, I am still feeling my way through some computer stuff, so I apologize if things are a little wonky-looking for a while.  I promise I'll get better.  Off to eat a few Reese's mini's, kiss my baby girl and finish reading "Pigs In Heaven."  Barbara Kingsolver makes my day.  I'll be back soon with some Studio Calico layouts and a few cards for upcoming family birthdays.  Leave a comment if you like my style ;-)
1 comment on "Ok, it's time."
  1. Those layouts are wonderful. I love them all. Pictures are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9