Top Social

paper goodies and family life

Oh Sunday, Sunday

|
I had huge dreams for lots of scrapping today, which quickly fell apart when my daughter decided hanging with Daddy just wasn't on her agenda today.  But I was able to make a few cards for upcoming birthdays...
This card scraplifted from the DCWV blog, made from Studio Calico October kits.  Sentiment stamp from Paper Smooches, background stamp is Studio Calico and small sentiment stamp is Papertrey Ink.

Look familiar?  :-)  A thank you card for my sister, Michell

Another Studio Calico October kit card, for my nephew's upcoming 18th birthday.  Green letter stickers are from October Afternoon.

The paper (stripes/blue flower) is from Studio Calico October kits,  the embellishments are Crate Paper, with letter stickers from October Afternoon.
So, I hope to make it back into my scrap room and knock out at least one layout before heading to bed.  There have been some amazing layouts on the Crate Paper blog that I am dying to scraplift!  I finished "Pigs in Heaven" last night and started "Animal Dreams."  I {heart} you, Barbara Kingsolver!
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment

EMOTICON
Klik the button below to show emoticons and the its code
Hide Emoticon
Show Emoticon
:D
 
:)
 
:h
 
:a
 
:e
 
:f
 
:p
 
:v
 
:i
 
:j
 
:k
 
:(
 
:c
 
:n
 
:z
 
:g
 
:q
 
:r
 
:s
:t
 
:o
 
:x
 
:w
 
:m
 
:y
 
:b
 
:1
 
:2
 
:3
 
:4
 
:5
:6
 
:7
 
:8
 
:9